Business and carbon analyst (CDI)
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. We help decision makers evaluate climate transition risks and make impactful decisions to comply with the Paris Agreement. Our cutting-edge platform provides for a consistent, complete and independent assessment of companies transition risks and climate performance.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
- You will contribute to our sector analysis methodology building our knowledge base on carbon performance and climate transition risk
- You will develop financial risk indicators and modeling tools to assess companies transition risks
- You will develop the prototype of the various data products
- You will contribute to market intelligence in climate financial risk and follow up with regulations, and changes in the transition landscape
- You will work closely with our tech team in developing new products related to transition risk assessment
- 3 to 5 years in one of the following sectors: consulting, carbon analysis, risk management, actuary pricing, financial modeling, applied data science to financial services: you are proficient with data wrangling and finding insights from data
- Capacity to build financial indicators
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to learn fast and curiosity
- English (read and written)
- Pandas & Python a plus, but not required
- CFA a plus but not mandatory
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an early stage project with the opportunity to build everything from scratch
- Flexible work organisation
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Time to work and think. We are obsessed with working well and fast. We won’t spoil your agenda with unnecessary meetings
- Competitive compensation package
- Send your application in the form below
- Quick introductory interview (15′)
- Background interview (1h)
- Contribution to a concrete project
- Interview with founders, values and cultures (1h-1h30)