Sales development rep. – CDI
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. The platform lets companies assess their carbon footprint and rank instantly.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team by developing and nurturing a portolio of customers
- You will lead customer facing activities including prospecting, follow-up communication, presenting carbometrix solutions, coordinating internal resources, strategizing on proposals, and negotiating and closing sales
- You will manage and continuously improve the sales process to support end-to-end customer acquisition, including winning new business, account management, revenue retention, revenue expansion, and an ongoing positive experience of successful impact for our customers
- You will collaborate with various carbometrix teams such as tech, product, R&D and marketing to deliver a unified customer experience
- You will maintain an accurate CRM with information across the sales lifecycle to include past events and planned tasks, relevant customer details, and sales revenue forecasts
- You will ensure that all required paperwork and documentation is properly organized, executed, and stored to successfully manage revenue and customer accounts
- You will identify opportunities for participation in relevant industry events, engagements & potential partnerships
- You have a 2 to 5 years experience in sales within financial services, software, startups or sustainability
- You are able to manage relationships internally and externally with individuals ranging from contributors to C-Suite
- You have an engaging phone & video presence in addition to exemplary written and verbal skills in English
- You have a strong ability to listen and influence, you are adaptable and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytical and rigorous, focused on details and result oriented.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence. You like to learn and surpass yourself.
- You have a higher education degree, from a top-tier business or engineering school.
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an early stage project with the opportunity to build everything from scratch
- Talented and passionate team, solid, experienced and complementary founders team
- Time to work and think. We are obsessed with working well and fast. We won’t spoil your agenda with unnecessary meetings
- Send your application in the form below
- Introductory interview
- Case interview
- CEO interview