Product manager (CDI)
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. Our platform lets companies and investors assess their carbon footprint instantly and delivers personalized decarbonation levers.
carbometrix was born out of a will to have an impact on climate change. We have chosen to have that commitment at the heart of our actions by becoming a benefit company (“entreprise à mission” in French). Our raison d’être formalizes our ambition, and is a strategic guide in our daily decisions.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
Mitigating climate change is a big challenge. We mobilize and promote all the skills capable of providing solutions with high standards, respect and kindness.
- You will collect and gather customer feedback
- You will work in close collaboration with the tech team to develop new features and improve customer experience
- You will help improve our delivery process
- You will work closely with the sales team in order to understand market needs and launch new products or features
- 2-5 years in a similar position
- Fluent english
- Highly effective cross-functional team collaboration
- Strong interest for climate change and climate related issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced moving workplace
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an fast growing start-up in the climate tech environement
- Flexible work organisation with remote work
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Competitive compensation package
- Quick introductory interview (15′)
- In-depth interview with CTO
- Interview with other team members and co-founding team