Marketing assistant (intern)
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. The platform lets companies assess their carbon footprint and rank instantly towards their peers.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents thriving in demanding technical and business environments, passionate for promoting efficient data applications and obsessed with contributing to climate change mitigation.
In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team and learn while doing. You will be working with the key accounts and marketing manager.
- Participate in the offer positioning marketing, definition of content, and communication strategy
- Define and implement editorial calendar
- Write articles, social posts, and white papers in collaboration with the R&D team
- Distribute content through relevant channels (emailing, newsletter, social media, website, speaking opportunities, media, public relation…) and contact relevant persons and journalists
- Identify relevant events, competitions and speaking opportunities for carbometrix
- Keep industry associations, memberships and profiles up to date
- You have a higher education degree, from a business school, IEP or communication school.
- You like to read and write.
- You want to have an impact.
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join a fast growing startup
- Talented and passionate team ; solid, experienced and complementary founders team
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introductory call 15’
- Asynchronous case
- Last interview 30’