Junior carbon analyst (CDI)
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. Our platform lets companies and investors assess their carbon footprint instantly and delivers personalized decarbonation levers.
carbometrix was born out of a will to have an impact on climate change. We have chosen to have that commitment at the heart of our actions by becoming a benefit company (“entreprise à mission” in French). Our raison d’être formalizes our ambition, and is a strategic guide in our daily decisions.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
Mitigating climate change is a big challenge. We mobilize and promote all the skills capable of providing solutions with high standards, respect and kindness.
- You will contribute to our carbon calculator application by helping to develop new models of carbon footprint on various industry sectors
- You will review and challenge existing methodologies and hypothesis, and maintain our current models consistency
- You will help develop new emissions factors
- You will write and publish articles and whitepapers on various subjects linked to company carbon measurement
- 0 to 3 years with an engineering background
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills
- Capacity to learn fast and curiosity
- English (read and written)
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an early stage project with the opportunity to build everything from scratch
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Time to work and think. We are obsessed with working well and fast. We won’t spoil your agenda with unnecessary meetings
- Competitive compensation package
- Send your application in the form below
- Quick introductory interview (15′)
- Background interview (1h)
- Use case
- Interview with founders, values and cultures (1h-1h30)