CEO right-hand – internship
Carbometrix’s mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable.
We are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We help financial institutions and the companies they finance assess, benchmark and improve their carbon performance. Our solutions empower them to assess their climate transition risks, value companies accordingly, achieve their decarbonization objectives and comply with their reporting needs.
We are hiring exceptional talents with business and technical excellence, passion for designing efficient data solutions and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
In this role, you will be expected to make a substantial contribution to the team and learn while doing.
- You will work closely with carbometrix founders on various missions (strategy, fund raising, business development, market analysis, tools automation, communication)
- You will segment the market, identify and qualify leads, conduct user research and sales interview
- You will contribute to carbometrix business development and communication functions
- You will set up internal tools and processes to improve teams’ efficiency (sales, product, communication, marketing…)
- This list is not exhaustive as it is an agile role where you will be asked to take up responsibilities based on the company’s priorities.
- You have a higher education degree, from a top-tier business or engineering school.
- You are analytical and rigorous, focused on details
- You have a strong ability to adapt, you are curious and self-motivated
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence. You like to learn and surpass yourself.
- You have an excellent level of English (read and written)
- A previous experience in a startup and/or in business development will be strongly appreciated
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Learn from experienced founders experts in financial institutions, data solutions and international operations
- Send your application in the form below
- Introductory interview (30′)
- Offline case interview
- Final interview (30′)