Carbon modelling analyst (CDI)
carbometrix is a climate tech startup. Our mission is to make carbon performance data of any company universally accessible and comparable. Our platform lets companies and investors assess their carbon footprint instantly and delivers personalized decarbonation levers.
carbometrix was born out of a will to have an impact on climate change. We have chosen to have that commitment at the heart of our actions by becoming a benefit company (“entreprise à mission” in French). Our raison d’être formalizes our ambition, and is a strategic guide in our daily decisions.
At carbometrix, we are convinced that transparency on carbon emissions and the ability to compare companies are prerequisites to transition toward a low carbon economy and a climate-resilient development.
We are hiring exceptional talents with technical and business excellence, passion for designing efficient data applications and an obsession to contribute to climate change mitigation.
Mitigating climate change is a big challenge. We mobilize and promote all the skills capable of providing solutions with high standards, respect and kindness.
- You will contribute to our carbon calculator application by helping to develop new models of carbon footprint on various industry sectors
- You will review and challenge existing methodologies and hypothesis
- You will liaise with the technical team while putting the new model in production
- You will contribute to the data model and maintain an accurate documentation
- Your will work hand in hand with the business development team to deliver exceptional service to our customers
- 3 to 5 years in one of the following sectors: consulting, carbon analysis, financial modeling, applied data science to financial services: you are proficient with data wrangling and finding insights from data
- Excellent analytical and business analysis skills
- Capacity to learn fast and curiosity
- English (read and written)
- Elementary knowledge of Python (being able to read code, maintain and use a notebook).
- SQL nice to have
Why join us?
- Have a positive impact in helping to fight climate change
- Join an early stage project with the opportunity to build everything from scratch
- Talented and passionate team, solid and complementary founders team
- Time to work and think. We are obsessed with working well and fast. We won’t spoil your agenda with unnecessary meetings
- Competitive compensation package
- Send your application in the form below
- Quick introductory interview (15′)
- Background interview (1h)
- Use case
- Interview with founders, values and cultures (1h-1h30)